The New Year is underway, and I'd like to call to your attention to the following six activities that could help you survive a disruption to your organization. Here are links to several of our 2010 newsletter issues (in case you missed them) that offer more help on these six key activities:
- Get a plan or update your old one
- Develop emergency plans for any meetings, events, etc., that you plan, produce, or host
- Assess your risk for 2011
- Exercise your plan
- Make sure everyone knows about the plan
- Have you checked your emergency supplies lately?
Read the entire NewsBrief, back issues or sign up at http://www.attainium.net/newsbriefs